In 2017, there was a family owned business with main activity in manufacturing fertilizer which span across 3 generation from the initial founder.
The company managed to gain foothold these past decade in producing high quality fertilizer for agriculture business across Indonesia.
The Ambitious Business Goal
The management and owner of the family business company have a business goal to expand.
The Big Problem
However, they feel worry because of the uncertainty of their financial situation.
They were not confidence because they don’t have a visibility of real company financial situation.
Previously, the company used separate different software to cater for operational and financial activity recording.
On top of that, they still use manual spreadsheet to record many facets of their business.
The Worrying Impact of the Problem
hen they want to expand the business.
Moreover, due to growing volume of branches and revenues, they worry that the operational, logistic, supply chain, manufacturing and financial accounting process becoming more inefficient.
Those two factors can cost them a lot of time and money.
In fact, expansion plan have a potential to be a fail plan.
When they came to consult with TBI's consultant, they presented all the problems and told that they prefer to use single system covering all aspects of their business.
They looked into a modernized ERP system to streamline their operational, logistic, supply chain, manufacturing and financial accounting process.
After the consultation, they decided to use SAP Business One as the only system being used by finance accounting, operational, warehouse and production planning and factory department.
But.... Why this company decided to use TBI service?
- TBI consultant understand the detail complex business process in agribusiness sector.
- TBI consultant team possess vast ERP Implementation experience in manufacturing industry especially for agribusiness sector.
- Powered by SAP Business One, a world class ERP company with decades of ERP experience and de facto market leader in this industry
- This company believes TBI team provides a great after service based on what they heard from other TBI's customers
How TBI Solve The Problem
1. Starting from rigorous business process study of as-is situation
2. Curating a to-be process that should be enforced across all department in the company.
(Note: This so called to-be process already being carefully planned and calculated in terms of pros and cons by strict adherence to tighter control of business process and accurate reporting as an end result)
3. From there, the configuration of SAP Business One and necessary customization was being done and developed based on the end goal of the to-be process
Impact from TBI Solution
- Management and business owner could relief by the end of the month.
- Not only due to increase of revenue, but the fact that they had complete visibility of company situation.
- From financial reporting such as, but not limited to Balance Sheet and Income Statement and also inventory and sales purchasing report.
- They also had more confidence in growing their business by expanding and opening new branch across Indonesia
“The experience from consultation, implementation until supporting service so far has been one of the smoothest we've had from an IT solutions provider.”